Amped offers a SaaS marketing product, utilized by online retailers to maximize conversions and customer acquisition. We have offices in Patras, Greece as well as in the United States in Raleigh, NC. This role will work directly with our CTO and a small team of developers building the next generation of e-commerce focussed marketing tools, centered around customer acquisition.
🙋♂️ WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help strategize, build, and deliver full stack software products for use by mid market e-commerce companies, using state of the art web technologies
- Work directly with the CTO and a small team of developers
- You will be a critical part of building the future of this software product.
- Experience in building web applications with React and Node
- Experience with version control systems (git)
- Desire to learn and grow
- Proficient English communication
✨ NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Relational and/or NoSQL database (PostgreSQL, Mongo)
- AWS (Lambda, ECS, Kinesis, SQS)
- Agile SCRUM Methodology
- Test driven development
💶 WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation based on skill and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development
- A fun and dynamic office environment
📬 TO APPLY
Please email Matt@TryAmped.com with a copy of your resume (in English) and any links to projects or public code repositories you have contributed to.